Microsoft Teams CallingCreates a single shared workspace that bundles your phone calls, audio and video conferencing, communication, meetings, file sharing, and business apps all into one.
We do it better. Why Choose Us?
- Microsoft Gold Communications Partner with highly accredited engineers
- Licensed Australian Telecommunications Carrier, operating for over 20 years.
- Implementation partner of choice for the provision and deployment of Microsoft Teams Calling.
- The R-Group Teams Calling solution does not require expensive investment into on-site hardware – instead, all call capability is hosted within our Australian datacentres, and provided to our customers as a cloud-based service, with calls included.
- We provide the ability to upgrade Teams to a full phone system that includes calling with both soft client and handset options. Our unique enhancements on top of the standard Teams features provide smarter call capabilities and more compatibility with existing devices.
- Our dedicated approach ensures that we help you achieve an end product and user experience that both meets your technical requirements and exceeds your business expectations.
Service Deployment Options
- Per user per month billing
- Direct integration into Office365 Teams for calling, no on-site hardware required
- Direct in-dial numbers for every user
- Retain your existing numbers through Number Portability
- Specialised call routing configuration including auto attendants and hunt groups
- Cut over of existing telephony system to new Teams System for Microsoft Teams Calling
- User Training
- Helpdesk and ongoing support