Digital Signage at Optus Stadium
As part of our customised Digital Signage solution offering, R-Group assisted in the installation, programming, and commissioning of a fully controlled and customizable 4 x 3-panel array video wall through an HDMI over IP solution into the TAB outlet at the Optus Stadium. This solution to the outlet provided the customer with an economical yet robust solution in the video distribution sector.
This signage solution was complemented with a state-of-the-art audio distribution system within the outlet at the stadium in order to maximize the effectiveness of the display.
As part of the scope of works for the project, R-Group assisted with the installation and configuration of the following for the digital signage system:
- 3 x 4 video wall TV panel array display
- Additional TV panels for additional locations located within the Stadium
- Multicast system with centralized control through the use of a tablet
- Programming of the control system required to run the system with ease
Features of the Digital Signage System
- Support of up to 19 inputs
- Output to a 12-panel video wall array
- Bespoke control system with licensed software to ensure up to date features
- Pre-determined video wall configurations for quick set up and display
The works were conducted alongside our preferred Audio Visual partner to display the varied required sporting content to the customer’s end users. The control interfaces were developed in consultation with the customer to ensure requirements were met including the required content and sizing.
The state of art bespoke control digital signage system allows the customer to select what content to display on each panel from a variety of preset video wall configurations. The solution was custom developed to the customer’s requirements and allows them to control the system as a whole with a touch of a button using a portable tablet.