Location: High Wycombe, Australia Products/Services: Bundled Telephony and Internet Solution for over 3000 Lifestylers
National Lifestyle Villages (NLV) is the leading provider of land lease communities across the state for Western Australians looking to downsize later on in life. Residents are able to maintain their independence and gain access to community facilities, social clubs, and peace of mind for security.
Since 2018, R-Group has provided an enhanced bundled internet and telephony solution that enables over 3000 homeowners to stay connected and communicate from the comfort of their own homes at a number of NLV sites spread across Western Australia.
Given the recent effects of COVID-19, providing aged care residents and lifestylers with a connection to their friends and family has helped in reducing the chances of social isolation within aged care accommodation facilities.
As part of the project, R-Group provided the following:
- Superior internet and telephony experience with vastly improved speeds, performance, and reliability to residents
- Generous and cost-effective bundled telephony and internet bundle packs and standalone services available to residents based on their individual usage requirements
- Fully upgraded site coaxial cabling system utilising the latest DOCSIS technology to ensure superior network performance and reliability
- Ongoing aftercare and dedicated support channel for National Lifestyle villager user queries through a local, 24/7 helpdesk
- Tailored ‘how to guides’ for service use and set up to aid residents in using the service
- Ease of use online billing portal for residents to easily access their billing information
“Lin and his team were amazing to deal with during the project. At times they faced very difficult circumstances but they always acted with impeccable professionalism and patience. I look forward to continuing working with the R-Group team as they continue to manage these services across our 10 Villages.”
– Micky Walton