In-room Entertainment Platform deployment at Cable Beach Resort & Spa
R-Group partnered with the Hawaiian Group to refresh the technology infrastructure throughout the Cable Beach Resort & Spa to modernize the services in line with current guest expectations. As part of this technology refresh, R-Group provided a customised in-room entertainment platform to the Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa. Located in Broome, Western Australia, Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is a five-star resort that offers luxury accommodation and facilities to its guests. Being a luxury accommodation provider of choice, it was imperative that their technological upgrade reflected this.
The scope of works of the project included the following:
- Supply, configuration, and installation of required infrastructure for the remote management of the backend of the system
- Supply, configuration, and installation of a comprehensive guest wireless network into all accommodation rooms and chalets
- Implementation of a customised entertainment platform for guests based on the hotels branding and requirements
- Testing of the platform and network
Guests are able to benefit from all of the features of the in-room entertainment platform including:
– Access to Free to Air TV services
– Movies on Demand (including the latest new movie releases every month)
– Customisable Information system bespoke to Cable Beach (Including General hotel information, hotel current promotions, site information including dining and facilities, local and regional weather, and places of interest to visit in and around Broome)
– IP Telephony
– Internet for casting for ‘Bring your own Device’ functionality
– Emergency Announcements when required to be implemented into the in-room entertainment platform
– Digital Signage for general information sharing
The customised entertainment system platform for guests operates in an IP-based hotel network and maximizes branding and visual impact in line with the hotel branding requirements for a custom desired guest experience at the five-star resort. Guests are able to view hotel information and watch the latest movie releases.